Sunday, February 6, 2011

To My Valentine With Love Using My Minds Eye and Tim Holtz

To My Valentine with Love
Me and Bruce 2010

The Dusty Attic laser chipboard piece
K&Company sticker bird
MME papers
Prima roses

The brads are MME
Tim Holtz Tag Die Cut
Stampers Anonymous



The tag, I originally made first then I was gonna take the picture when I thought how good
it looked on these fabulous MME papers and within like 20 minutes I had this easy lo done
I doodled to....sometimes I can get carried away
The cupid is stamped in brushed corduroy then I applied crackle glaze
Yes I used Stickles..lol!
My students always want to use Stickles and I have been using them since they came out and it is not my go to
medium of choice....so they just love when I use them!!
The stamp set I used was a Christmas Gift from my dear friend Sherry
at Aunt Elmo's World Blog.
Love it Sherry!
Thanks!!!



Dusty having so much fun outside today we were in the high 50's and it felt warm in the sun
It is so nice to be outside
Dusty swinging and having a blast
off goes the boots he did not like that

We were outside for awhile today Dusty had boots on and they fell off while swinging
the socks were left at the trampoline....like always
He didn't like the boots off but still managed to stick his toes in the cold mud
YUK!
Straight to the bath!



Yep...off goes the boots
and he had to test the mud
"cold"
he said



Hello all,

          It has been a week for me with the class, I had guest over three times this week. I cooked full meals well that is nothing new but ...it does take up lots of time. While my guest were here we decided to play all day...had a super fun time and I made the tag and a few other goodies I hope to take pics of soon. I even painted outside today in between swinging, taking pics, and cooking in the pizza oven. I made some awesome bread in the pizza oven today....oh my goodness.....I must share it. It was amazing yummy!!
Anyway.....the lo is a pic of me and my wonderful hubby Bruce. We took this pic last year in May 2010 right after we left Inspired and stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge for the boys. I really don't have many pics of myself and of us together....but I do like this one. This lo took only like 20 mins. total so it is a quick and easy one! My hubby always says, "I love those kind" you finish so quick...he just doesn't understand does he??? LOL!!!! I also wanted to share some of the pics of the day. Hope you are doing awesome and thanks for stopping by!! Huge Cyber Hugs, Dawn Gallop

3 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Love how you used the tag on your Lo, Dawn! NICE blog....awesome candid pics of Dusty! He is a doll!!

Brenda said...

AWESOME layout Dawn....love love love it!!!!
And those photos are priceless!!
hugs
Brenda

flowerdisco said...

awww dawn... you are so pretty and you and your hubby look so good together :) and you are awesome. i can't believe you said you finish this lo in like 20 mins....no way..it will take me a month to even have not even the closest idea of what i will be doing, lol. i might have to scraplift this one some day. tfs your talent with us. dusty is super cute, lol.

big hug to you me sweet friend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...