Friday, February 11, 2011

Be Brave a GCD Canvas and yet the Picture of the Day

Be Brave a GCD canvas
My dear friend Beverly gave me this paper back in the summer and I had ideas
for it and here is what I came up with
The chipboard stickers are GCD Melody Ross
I am giving this a friend of a friend

Look what Dusty got into

Guilty!


I didn't do it
Cooper did

Cooper giving that cheese yep I did it!! Oh and I got a juice box too!

The yummy that was worth it!



Hello everyone making it quick today also having so much to do, guest and work for hubby. This little canvas was made for a friend of a friend who has breast cancer and I wanted her to know I was thinking of her by giving her this little canvas of encouragement. It is made from a primed canvas and GCD paper and little chipboard stickers...and of course mod podge.  Have a great weekend, Dawn

2 comments:

Micupoftea said...

How wonderful that you are reaching out to her with a reminder to stay strong and letting her know others CARE! Sweet of you. Love what you did to the canvas. xo
Shawn

Brenda said...

awww bless your heart Dawn you are such a sweetie to make this for her!!!
And the photos had me Laughing out loud for real....sooo adorable!!!
HUGS
Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...