Sunday, October 7, 2012

An ATC Sunday!!!! Share your ATC Art too!

Here is an ATC card I made a few weeks back for a lady in Norway I traded as a partner on Swap-Bot 
I used a bunch of different collage pieces, some rhinestones from Prima, of course some buttons, and some Copic pens.
 
This ATC card is one using the Pan Pastels and Crafter's Worskshop Stencils. Which I buy mostly at Scrapbook.com and Donna Downey which BTW has a new book out!!  Signature Series By Donna Downey!!! WTG Donna!!! That's awesome and YES I have ordered my signed copy. This also was a trade on Swap-Bot.

 Yes you guessed it! All about cupcakes ATC, here this one went to Sweden. It was also a trade on Swap-Bot. I have had a great time on Swap-Bot trading. This swap you had to make a cupcake with a butterfly for the theme. I used Copic pens, Prima pearls, Melissa Francess pearls. I love how it turned out. On the vintage papers for a background. The square 1x1 pieces are inchies that I added.
 This ATC I actually already put up on the blog, but wanted to reshare in this weeks ATC Sunday. I made this one for my first ATC in a really really long time...like over two years or more since I made any ATC. I used a mixed media background on Strathmore papers, used the ATC cut-out punch from Sizzix. A few stencils, stamps, rub-ons, etc. Hand sewed the pearls on and beads. Used Copics too.
This ATC card is a STEAMPUNK themed. This one also was a Swap-Bot trade. I used the Graphic 45 papers of the Steampunk Debutante Collection I cut the octopus out of the Silhouette Cameo. Also the seaweed I cut from Silhouette Cameo. I named it Jules Debutante. The gears I bought from 
Michael's in the jewelry section.



Now it's your turn you will have a until next Saturday morning my time to add any of your ATC art to share. All you have to do is link it up. Share your post of the ATC card you would like to share, it can be older as long as it is an ATC. Thanks.

post signature



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...