Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stuck On You Sketches "Life is Tweet Live it" Using the Tim Holtz Bird Cage Die



This layout made for the Stuck On You Sketches
Using the wonderful Sketch by Ness
The flowers are Petaloo and Prima
The ATC card was given to me by Cheryl Carroway she had made for one of her Tim Holtz crusies
it just fit perfect with this theme, thanks Cheryl Love ya!!
The bird cage is from the Tim Holtz die, I cut from this chipboard and painted, I added bells to the holes.
Stickles used, cuts are from the Slice, Cricut and Silhouette.
The cartridge used is the Straight From The Nest
Paper is DCWV and Bazzill cardstock

 
Close up the ATC

Just love these pictures of Colten and Colby from 2007, we had gone to Busch Gardens on Father's Day and the boys loved the bird avery.
Just lovely sketch by the talented Ness.


Hello once again, today we were a 100 degrees on my back porch in the shade.....I have been working in the garden non stop and still have so much to do. I am proud to say I have huge green tomoatoes and squash just a plenty.  I was in Florida all last week and came home to a ton of work....it always seems that way....like the old saying I need a vacation from my vacation. I had this layout done and ready to post and the two littlest boys came down with a yucky sickness, then Colby also shared the love...he missed several days of school. We spent all day at the river yesterday in the boat still got to load this pictures...we had too much fun!! LOL!!! Anyway I have post all the info on the layout under the pictures. Hope you have a great week!! Dawn

4 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Nice take on the sketch...the boys faces are so expressive! lol....love the canidid shots. The birdcage is cool~
Only 9 days of school left here, then graduation!

Sherry -Aunt Elmo- said...

love the bright colors. Have a great summer...

Nanne said...

Oh my word Dawn..that is Gorgeous!!! I love the bold colors and the embellishments are brilliant, especially that bird cage, Wowzahs!!
Hugs
Nanné

Brenda said...

WOW I loveee this layout Dawn....
and the photos are sooo adorable!
hugs
Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...