Friday, January 15, 2010

Have a Fintastic Day







Hi, here is a little something I worked on last night, I have lots to show you soon. I am just waiting on reveals. So sorry it has taken awhile, but I do have projects coming. This is a little card I made using the SpellBinder's Circle Nestabilities dies. The fish and the seahorse are also SpellBinder's. The inside say Have a Fintastic Day! I sewed up the inside and outside using
yellow thread and red in the bobbin, which had a great effect on the colors of the card. The pp are Cosmo Cricket...love this line!! TFL!! Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!! Oh btw I almost forgot even after Debbie told me last night.....she has posted the little house she had donated at the Rusty Pickle retreat, please stop by and view HERE. Thanks Deb!! You can also view my post about it HERE. Thank you!! Deb with Say with Letter's has a wonderful Etsy shop and blog. This is so exciting for me!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

awesome job Dawn!!! love the colors!
hugs
Brenda
excited to see what you have been working on

Sandy said...

Fab card GF...love the fun summer colors and the random shapes...just warms me right up on this cold winters eve....love it!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fintastic card DAnw. .. love the warm colors .. we have had such frigid weather, so I'm seeking warmth where I can get it! Suppose to warm up next week though .. btw I dearly love your little house project .. adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...