Sunday, January 3, 2010

Children put the Magic in Christmas




Hello again, I know it has been a few days now, but as I promised as soon as the sun shined I would post the layout I had from before Christmas. I also have another one for the Rusty Pickle DT, for the January sketch. That will probably post tomorrow, since it will be back to normal for everyone, work, school, our normal everyday daily lives. My daughter Crystal who is in the US Army left to go back today at 4am. She missed her flight yesterday while waiting in the security line. So two trips to the airport in two days has not left much time here, although when the sun shined, I was like MY PICTURE!! So here it is: Love the sketch, thanks Beggahuna and Swirlydoo's. The pics are of Colten, Cooper, and Colby Christmas 2007. TFL! Dawn
PRODUCTS USED:
  • SwirlyDoos kit for December see kit HERE.
  • The sketch is by the talented Beggahuna see here blog HERE
  • Just to list pp included in kit are: Webster pages, The Paper Company Studio, Basic Grey
  • Stickles by Ranger
  • MM Tiny alphas ledger
  • Prima flowers, and flourish
  • Kreinik very fine thread red
  • Judikins diamond glaze
  • ultra fine glitters
  • K&Co. rhinestone red (on deer)
  • ribbon and ink
  • Cricut Gypsy welded MAGIC from StoryBook
  • Cricut cart. Christmas Cheer for the trees -cut at 2 3/4, 3 1/2, and 4
  • Cricut cart. Christmas Noel for the star.
  • Cricut Gypsy welded (Children put the in) from Ashlyn's Alphabet
  • Wire and beads
  • Tattered Angels glimmer mist

10 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey, Dawn, what a great layout and your title is sooo true! Glad you got to enjoy Crystal for awhile. I know you miss her. And having your whole family around you must have been really special this year. Love your Cricut cuts .. makes your designs distinct from the other chefs. Thanks for the blog love! Cya.

magicwanda said...

Hi Dawn
Great pics of the boys...
And that title says it all!
Love what you did with the trees..great bling
Hugs Wanda

Jules said...

Just Gorgeous Dawn I love your title it is so true and I love your Christmas Trees wonderful LO..

Nanne said...

Wow...How beautiful is that and what handsome boys to go with this layout.. I love your title, it is so true and great detail on those trees...Just gorgeous..
hugs and Happy New Year
Nanné

Anonymous said...

UH WOOOOW! this is incredible! What a totally STUNNING LO this is! I love how you did the kids pix..oh I just read Wanda's comment..yes, great bling! LOL!

Sandy said...

I agree with sandi...the title is soooo true....first, love swirlydoos, second adore beggahuna...and last but not least love your design...wonderfully done....we will be featuring severaly of beggahunas sketches at sous this year...she is the bomb...and so are you .... just beautiful!

The6ofusinca said...

so awesome Dawn! I forgot to mention your pic on the chirp was adorable! congrats to you! You so deserve to be highlighted on there!!!
Hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year...... I cant get over it's already 2010!!!!
Blessing always,
jen

scrappinlil said...

Hi Dawn...awesome layout..love the title and pic is so adorable...another great creation...TFS

Brenda said...

Dawn this layout is sooo beyond awesome!!I love seeing your work!
hugs
Brenda

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is an incredible LO. It fills my eyes and mind with visions of Christmas splendor! Love all the gold and the rhinestones on this. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...