Saturday, November 1, 2008

SCARECROW CAKE ~HAPPY AUTUMN~

HERE IS A CAKE I MADE FOR THE ANNUAL FALL CHURCH CAKE WALK. IT WAS THE FIRST ONE TO BE PICKED BY THE FIRST WINNER....MY CHILDREN TOOK ONE CAKE AND PLAYED SEVERAL TIMES AND WE CAME HOME WITH THREE WONDERFUL CAKES....WHAT A VERY EXCITING FUN NIGHT......AND YOU KNOW EVERYONE WAS SAYING YOU CAN FREEZE THEM. I DID NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING...THEY WERE GONE BY WEDNESDAY. ONE WAS A FOUR LAYER CHOC. CAKE, YUMMY! THE OTHER ONE WAS A CUPCAKE CAKE, AND THE LAST ONE WAS A DEVILS FOOD CHOC. WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING.....WAY TO GO BOYS!!!!!!!!! HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Enfys said...

Gosh you are so clever, That cake is just amazing. I wouldn't be able to do anything like that in a million years!

Gina said...

That is gorgeous...too pretty to eat!

Ruth Philps said...

Wow!! You are so clever! I love cake decorating yours is such a high standard!! Looks like you had a fun and busy halloween too!!

Michele Kovack said...

What an adorable cake!

Tammy said...

Wow! What a yummy looking cake! I am the worst at decorating cakes...my kids always get the store bought ones!! lol! Hey I left you an award on my blog so check it out!

Hugs

Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...