Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BBTB Ornament Contest ~Circle~





Here is an ornament I did using the George cart.for the BBTB Contest. The cut was at 2 1/2 cutting eight circles then I used my scor-it and scored a triangle 1/4 in ward to circle so I could glue together. I used the sassafras lass starry night pp. The snow flake is from Joys of the Season snowflake 2 cut at 1 1/2 on the shadow to make it thicker using doodlebug sugar coated cardstock. Rhinestones and beads. White feathers and brown cats eye ink. There is a small amount of potpourri inside. I love how it turned out, but I had a time getting a good pic this late at night.. TFL!! Hugs, D

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this is amazing...

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is so beautiful and creative. Good luck in the contest!

juliex

Tracy said...

Dawn this is stunning. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog, good luck in the contest.

No-one has given me any photography tips for the clear LO's, but if you hear of any, please let me know.

Re: my baby boy ampersand card, i'd love you to use the idea, but will you promise to show me when you've done? Hugs Tracy x

Tammy said...

Wow Dawn! I love this! Just gorgeous!

Tammy

Natalie said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors and all the texture! Is there a pattern for that ornament?? I would love to make these for my family for Christmas...?? :)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...