Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Alexis in NC, Potatoes planted and Awards

 

Dusty went fishing today and of course catch and release 

I love this one ☝️ Dusty enjoyed himself. Let summer begin. 
Dusty and Cooper got awards last night at the awards ceremony 
I was proud of them. Like I always say it takes a village and without the village helping out my kids would have never been able to do all the sports. A true blessing. I am so thankful for all the parents who have helped us out. Thank you 😊 
I took lots of pictures I am so proud of the track and field team they have really accomplished so many important tasks this year. I am no way a sports announcer. Wtg team!!!! 
We did get four rows of 137 feet of potatoes planted all from seed potatoes that were left over from last years harvest. Talk about self sufficient. I was so happy we didn’t have to buy seed potatoes. 
Cooper and Dusty helped. Mostly Cooper as Colby and Dusty went to the Carney Rodeo. 
Alexis is North Carolina dropping Riggs and Ledger with Auntie Tara. Cheerwine and Brunswick stew are in the shopping cart. Have fun guys!!! 


I have been feeling extremely exhausted lately. The fibromyalgia has really started flaring up. Note the inflammation. Tonight I fixed pork chops and cabbage with ramps tonight. Take care my friends. Until next time ❤️

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...