Saturday, May 4, 2024

A Day at Cody’s





 Bruce and I have been babysitting on Friday's. We have enjoyed being with our grandsons. Getting to know their personalities and their needs.  Baker Bruce is in the striped pjs and is easy going and can go to sleep on his own.   Brooks in the  sage green pjs wants to be held consistently and goes to sleep in your arms but don’t put him down. Haha I love them so much. 

Bruce is helping Cody with the bathroom upstairs. They got the shower installed and the wall built. It’s looking really good Cody gave me some peonies today from his yard. I grabbed a few cuttings from his lilac tree and his willow tree. I have been enjoying seeing them take root as I have done the plum tree that fell down in the past winter storm. We lost a lot of trees in that storm. 






Today we are at a show in Escanaba Michigan and it has been slow as molasses. Enjoying talking with everyone. I will update again soon. 

Today is Colby’s birthday he is 20 years old today. May the fourth be with you!!! We love you Colby. 



Here is my latest video on YouTube 

See the top 🔝 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...