Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge

VEGAN Peanut Butter fudge........yum!!!
I managed to pull this off with huge success! I took my favorite fudge recipe found HERE
and turned it into vegan peanut butter fudge.
Which I was in the making of collecting supplies for this every since I found that they did make a "marshmallow crème" for vegans ricemellow.
Called Suzanne's Ricemellow crème.
Which can be found at VeganStore.com
also at Whole Foods Market and I also found it at Amazon
I was like yay!!!! It is a whole lot cheaper at Whole Foods Market if you are lucky to near one.
We live over an hour away one way just to Whole Foods Market so I do order online if I am not going in the near future.
 

I still haven't found a Vegan evaporated milk so I found this info from Myrecipes.com
on a substitute for evaporated milk HERE so I took 2 cups of almond milk from Diamond
I used the Original 30 calorie almond milk because it was what I had at home but any of the Diamond almond milks would work except the chocolate unless that's what you want to use. I just wouldn't for this.
 
Simmer on low-med heat until it evaporates to 1 cup this took about 30 minutes.
 
I sprayed my 13x9 baking dish with Coconut Spray oil which I got at Harris Teeter or also they sell at Amazon, and I do think I have seen it Wal-Mart.
 
When using this follow the directions on the can.
 
 I used for the butter Earth Balance Organic buttery spread now I bought this at Wal-Mart which I was so surprised to see at out Wal-Mart. There is very little vegan products in our Wal-Mart. So it thrilled me to no end.... #thelittlethings
 
which Wegmens has if you are lucky enough to live by...which we are not but when we go up to the DC area we purchase lots of Wegmens products. Also Amazon has and so does Veganstore.com
 
Now lets mix the ingredients you gathered
In a large pot mix together the vegan almond milk (see above), 3 cups of sugar, and the butter (see above)
 
Take your candy thermometer I use a Wilton one continue to stir the ingredients until they reach 234 degrees or a soft ball on the candy thermometer
 
On my other post I have complete pictures if you need more steps
 
Now add the peanut butter 1 1/2 cups I use the Earth Balance the crunchy peanut butter kind 
also add the 1 tsp. vanilla I use this one any will work
Add the Suzanne's Ricemellow crème (see above) now 
Stir it all together and spread in the 13x9 baking dish
 
Done!
 
 
 VEGAN Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge
3 cups of sugar
3/4 cup of butter use Earth Balance Buttery spread (see above)
3/4 cup of evaporated Almond Milk (see above)
1 1/2 cup of peanut butter I use chunky but creamy is fine too by Earth Balance
1 cup of Suzanne's RiceMellow Creme
1 tsp. vanilla
Spray a 13x9 pan with Coconut Spray (see above) , Bring sugar, butter, and milk to full rolling boil in large saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees . Softball stage. Remove from heat and stir in ricemellow creme and vanilla and peanut butter. Pour into prepared pan. Now this fudge is a little different than the regular fudge, but oh soooo good!!!
YUM!
I was so happy to finally be able to make my favorite recipe again #vegan
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
I am so thankful for you!
Enjoy your holiday and stay safe!
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature 

1 comment:

Kiron Manuel said...

Please see my blog http://cardsoftheworld.blogspot.com and email me....I am unable to reach you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...