Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another Quick Post........ Hello Cupcake ATC Card that was just SEW Fun!

ATC "Hello Cupcake" I joined this group or site....called swap-bot.com well I haven't done many swaps in quite awhile but was swap crazy from 2004-2006 and then I did a few on scrapbook.com here and there. I have also done many swaps with charms at art events, and even journal pages, and atc's. I love doing it...its always so scary for me to sign up for stuff.....because of my crazy life!!!! Nine kids, and husband, a garden, Instagram (lol), cooking, cleaning, appts. I always worry...will I get it done??? I always do but who knows what can happen. Anyways I did it again!!! I had a blast doing the cupcake#2 atc swap at swap-bot. It was just sew much fun!!! I threw in a little mixed media background, then some wool felt I hand cut for the design. A few seed beads, and pearl beads. A red button and some copic fun!!! HELLO CUPCAKE!!! Love it!! I mailed it to my recipient on time too!! BONUS!!! LOL!

We spent a few days removing the tree we lost in the storms that have been hitting lately.....like outta no where!!! Crazy! Everyone helped in 100 degree weather! Thanks goodness its all back to normal but we lost the only shade we had to mention.....We were blessed it did not hit the house but did some damage to the pergola outback. That too has been fixed. :o)


 YEP my gallery is now open you can purchase some of my cool prints there.....here is the link
STAMPMOM9 I have some cool edits there for purchase. I will even be glad to edit your pic and post.

Crystal left to go back to her army base and we were all sad! We will miss her. Love you Crystal!!!!


I have been doing more and more of the charms for the class, it is this weekend. The TAG group is such an amazing group of talented ladies who we meet once a month or so to make art! I will be teaching the wire wrapping and the copper word charms


I'm so excited to teach the group, I can't wait! here is sneak peek! I am even making a tutorial for the ladies so they can do at home.


That day we cleaned up the back patio with the tree mess Dusty got in this bucket...oh my what a picture moment. I grabbed my IPhone and click....click....click!!! SO Flippin cute!! I can't believe I love the IPhone I think better than my Nikon...okay am I really saying that???? I just have had so much fun with the IPhone and its always with you! LOL!

This one was also taken the same night of the tree clean up the boys are sitting on the tree stump. Love it!!

These are the cups I did using the SLICE from Making Memories
I used the Under the Sea cart from SB.COM the vinyl is from ETSY the seller is VINYLVILLAGE and the cups from are from DISCOUNTMUGS.COM  they had fast shipping and a super price. The shark and the scuba guy are both from the under the sea cart. These are also perfect for your Cricut and Silhouette Cameo!! I am using these for Dusty's huge party as he says on July 28. He is so EXCITED!!!!! So am I ! More to come on this!! Don't you just love the straws!!!

Yep like many of you it has been 100+ here!!! CRAZY!!! I just everyone fairs through this tough weather. I know my garden hates it!


I added this to my stairway foyer area coming up to the second floor...I just love it! It is poppies from DCWV wall art. I bought one day at Joann's! I think they work amazing!! So beautiful too!

LOL!! This is another one I put up on the way up to the third floor! Its not crocked...just the photographer!!! LOL!!!!
COLOR OUTSIDE THE LINES!!! Love this quote!!!! I bought this one at Hobby Lobby.

Crystal enjoying her day out on the boat, while she was here visiting. We were out on the Chowan River.


 Dusty and his funny pictures again out on the Chowan River for the day.

We pulled the boys around all day in the tube on the Chowan River. Oh again how I love SUMMER!!!

We also went to visit Alexis in Rocky Mount for the day, where now they have a new Hobby Lobby!! and a new Joann's!
Cooper, Dusty, Colby and Alexis!! So beautiful!!

Well I am going to say goodbye for now...........I am going to enjoy the rest of the evening on my birthday!!! Yep I am 44! Love this pic of Dusty sleeping with Colby's panda bear.
Cyber Hugs!!!! Enjoy! Be Artful!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...