Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rusty Pickle Amazing Race leg 4 of the race ~Cupid's Cuties~





















Hello everyone I guess you thought I was gone forever....I have been so busy with all the clues to the Rusty Pickles Amazing Race.....I have no computer time.....but I finished Leg 4 of the race at 5 am last night, so another night without sleep....but had wonderful sleep Monday night...so all is good. This leg of the race we were to use the Rusty Pickle Chocolate Covered Cherries Line and the layered chipboard album, theme of your choice, but as I was working with the papers I came up with so many ideas...AWESOME pp. The pics are of three of my boys, Colten, Colby, and Cooper. I had taken these pics on Valentines Day 2007...the wings and the arrows are all handmade. Bruce even helped me cut the wings out because I had made them so thick so they would stand. Hope you enjoy my book as much as I did making it!!
Items Used:
  • Rusty Pickle RP 836 Sweet Cherry Pie
  • Rusty Pickle RP 838 Cherry Cheesecake
  • Rusty Pickle RP 840 Cherry on Top
  • Rusty Pickle RP 843 Cherry Jubilee
  • Rusty Pickle RP 839 Cherry Pucker
  • Rusty Pickle RP 841 Maraschino Cherry
  • Rusty Pickle RP 842 Cherry Garcia
  • Rusty Pickle ST87 Covered Cherries
  • Rusty Pickle Rub-ons Lucky and Mini love definitions
  • Rusty Pickle Chipboard layered album
  • Rusty Pickle Chipboard Swirly -Whirlie CB47, and Chipboard hearts, chipboard arrows, and CB58 Pirate Accents
  • Rusty Pickle pp RP288 Old Fashioned Valentines
  • Rusty Pickle RPSt99 Cream Alpha Stickers
  • Rusty Pickle RP97 Red Alpha stickers
  • Rusty Pickle RP98 Brown Alpha Stickers
  • Fiskar's Punch
  • Martha Stewart butterflies punch, and dotted punch
  • DMC floss
  • Rusty Pickle Buttons
  • Quickutz Skinni Mini Daisy Alphabet 2x2
  • ink ,stickles

12 comments:

Tammy said...

OMG girl this is amazing! Wowzers!!! You have outdone yourself!! I don't know what to say except this is truly a work of art! ;) Looks like your having a blast with this!!

Hugs,

Tammy

Saskia said...

Wow, Wow!!!!! Gorgeous work!!!!!! You are so creative!!!!

Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

STUNNING! WOW! this is one of the cutest albums I have ever seen.... amazing work my friend...HUGS..SK :)

Claire Phillips said...

An amazing piece of work with wonderful details everywhere - you must be pleased with it - dofinitely a work of art!
Cheers Claire x

Sandy said...

This is just outstanding Dawn!!! You are such a talented one....congrats on winning Aymee's RAK as well!

Bamabel said...

Dawn, if you could...email me. My email addy is aymee810@yahoo.com. It is about the prize on my blog.

Thanks!
Aymee

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful work Dawn! I can believe you were up until 5am making this, all the details are amazing and the boys photo's are fabulous. Looking forward to your next RP creations. Hugs, Chris

Nanne said...

That is truly awesome.. Beautifully done Dawn and it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into that album.. very impressed! :O)
cheers
Nanné

Anonymous said...

This is just great Dawn! I dont know how you would have the patience for all of the work this took but it sure did turn out just perfect! Just amazing the work and detail! Fabulous chica!!!

The6ofusinca said...

awesome work Dawn! You really need to have your own design book published! Your way talented!!!!! Enjoy the ride and blessings to you always!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Full bad taste

Anonymous said...

You it is serious?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...