Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Say It With Letters Heart and Wings ~Je t'aime~


Say It With Letters Heart and Wing

What an adorable shape, and oh so many ideas to do with this!!

The papers are IOD Creative Imaginations

Prima Pearls

The Je t'aime was cut from the Silhouette SD and the Eiffel tower from the Cricut

I love how it turned out perfect for the I love you!!


Hello everyone, I have been on a roll this week. I was able to meet some deadlines for calls, and start on a major school
project with my son Cody. History Day Project 2011.
We have been four times already with so many different topics.
Fun but very challenging.
So if I go mia for a few days you will know why..LOL!

The heart and wing  are from Say It With Letters Etsy Store.
They are so wonderful to alter and super great gifts for birthdays,
anniversaries, and baby showers.
You can view the Say It With Letters Blog HERE.
There are many tutorials, and awesome ideas to inspire you.

I used the Creative Imaginations IOD line pp to cover the heart and wings.
The Je t'aime was cut from the Silhouette SD.
The Eiffel tower was cut from a Summer In Paris Cricut Cart at 3.
The pearl swirls are Prima.
I inked the sides with Tim Holtz Ranger Distress inks, old paper.
The paint on the side is the Old Paper Crackle paints by Ranger.
The glue I used is Helmar Scrap Dots.
Tulle.
I hope you like it.

Have a Beautiful Inspired Day!!
Cyber Hugs,
Dawn Gallop

3 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

well hello there Dawn! LOVELY post here! just absolutely beautiful- hugs, Jane

magicwanda said...

O-M-G. Dawn is this awesome or what... I am just speachless.... big hugs Wanda

Brenda said...

OMGOSH DAWN another awesome project!!!
hugs
Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...