Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rusty Pickle Amazing Race leg 1 of the race ~Intense~











You can click on photos to view closer.


Hello everyone..well I finished at 3:48am and let me tell you I was tired after being in the hot sun all day. Using the Game Time line of Rusty Pickle., and the awesome sketch by Beckie. This is a pic of oldest dd Alexis from 2005. She has lived, slept and eat softball since she was able to play.....she didn't go on family vacations, missed lots of events...to play a softball game. She now plays at her college and received the ALL Conference Award this year for highest on everything. So I used the quote by Picabo Street.
When someone tells me there is only one way to do things it always lights a fire under my butt. My instant reaction is, I'm gonna prove you wrong.
She has definitively proved everyone wrong......she is an all-star!!!
Products Used:
  • Rusty Pickle pp Kick it RP796
  • Rusty Pickle pp Pass it RP795
  • Rusty Pickle pp Shoot it RP798
  • Rusty Pickle pp Catch it RP797
  • Rusty Pickle pp Flip it RP799
  • Rusty Pickle pp Run it RP800
  • Rusty Pickle Alpha Stickers ST78
  • Rusty Pickle Tag set CT17
  • Rusty Pickle Chipboard CB arrow set
  • Rusty Pickle Game Time coupon sheet CC14
  • Rusty Pickle Chipboard Swirly Whirly CB47
  • Sketch from Beckie Dreyer
  • Rusty Pickle Buttons
  • Fiskars wavy roll embosser
  • Scotch ATG
  • Cricut stars border from Celebrations, cut at 3 pg. 110, stars cut at 2, 3, 4 1/2, and 5 1/4 from blackout
  • paint from Making Memories
  • ink Tim Holtz, bazzill black, blue, and brown cardstock, crafters workshop peony TWC134
You can view everyone Creations at
http://www.embellish-online.com/gall...ry.php?cat=567
Now just waiting on the next leg of the race. Thanks everyone!!

6 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

This is an amazing piece of work Dawn - just awesome.....bones still crossed - can't type too much like this! Claire x

Tammy said...

Wow girl this one rocks!!! Just gorgeous work, really awesome! ;) Got my fingers crossed, you don't need it though, your amazing!

(((Hugs)))

your friend,

Tammy

Jules said...

Gorgoeus take on the sketch I loved the use of Blue it really pops...
You poor think in the sun all Day I hope you don't have to do that to often while the racing is going?
Best of Luck with the second challenge.

The6ofusinca said...

Awesome layout!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on this layout. You are just inspiring Dawn!! Now if I could just put my camera down long enough to scrap!

Lynn said...

Amazing, Love it, Gorgeous! ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...