Saturday, December 4, 2010

Easy Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge and Cute Carry Out Container using the Cricut Imagine

Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge

The Cricut Imagine Decorated Take out box

Close up

What cute images

Ingredients for Fantasy Fudge

Spray Pam unto 13x9 glass casserole dish

Add sugar, butter, and evaporated milk

Cook on Medium-High heat

Stirring until temp is reached

Candy thermometer must reach 234 Degrees

After temp is reached remove from heat add vanilla, peanut butter, and marshmallow creme

Mix until smooth and pour into casserole dish

Will lay flat and cut while still warm but setting up

I picked out our tree last night  the boys and I are gonna decorate today.

Hello again,

     Yesterday was a busy day, hubby and I went to Raleigh NC we stopped into see Alexis for a few and Cooper and Dusty wanted to stay the rest of the day with her, so we went onto Raleigh.  I spent a day with Patti Digh and the girls at Ornamentea. We had a Reconnection Mail Art Patti Digh and Cynthia Deis. Fun fun fun day!!! More on this later.....but wanted to tell ya why I was late getting this post up..Dusty has another cold and a fever today so fussy is order for me...he is napping now. I really hate when children are sick it just breaks my heart. Last night we stopped to get our tree at a lot in Raleigh which was a nice one! We are gonna decorate today...Amanda is dragging out all the holiday goodies now.  Let me know how your holiday is going so far.....any gifts, any cooking, decorations up????
       The Chinese take-out box is an actual box, I took it apart and glued the box to a sheet of paper I printed from the Cricut Imagine and then put the box back together. The medallion of the side is a two different sized printed ones and the cute image is just another adorable one on Kate's Kitchen.....oh my...even hubby is IMPRESSED!!! Rock on Cricut!!! We LOVE ours here!! Thanks! :o) What will you Imagine??? Is so true!! Just so much oh my!
       Well the recipe for the day....an easy one...and I must say everyone I have given this one too in my life has asked for the recipe and even makes it and love it!! I have been making this one since I was 21 we had three kids then and lived in Norfolk VA, my neighbor brought us some over and that was it and she said just buy a jar of Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme and the recipe is on the back just use peanut butter instead of chocolate. Well how easy is that??? Now even my girls make it and so on.....It will a fave. of yours too.
Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge
3 cups of sugar
3/4 cup of butter/margarine (1 1/2 sticks)
2/3 cup of evaporated milk (5oz)
1 1/2 cup of peanut butter I use chunky but creamy is fine too
1 jar of 7 oz Jet puffed marshmallow creme
1 tsp. vanilla
Spray a 13x9 pan with Pam, Bring sugar, butter, and milk to full rolling boil in large saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees . Softball stage. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla and peanut butter. Pour into prepared pan. Cut while still warm and place on serving dish. Allow to cool and place into gift giving container such as the Chinese take-out box or other container. {You can substitute 1 1/2 package of Baker's Semi-sweet chocolate, chopped for the peanut butter. Also add nuts of choice in place of the crunchy peanut butter}
Hope you like this one I know we all sure do and Kraft makes it easy!! Have a wonderful weekend. Cyber Hugs, Dawn Gallop :o)
     

1 comment:

Abby and Brenda said...

Mmmmm! Sounds so good, Dawn! I'm going to have to try this out - I've been looking for a good fudge recipe. Love your box too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...