Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bug On Cute







Click on pics to view closer
Hello everyone. Wanted to get this posted I finished last night...if the sun would only shine here...I could get better pics...anyway. This one was for the bug challenge. The pic is of Cooper, yeah before he got his hair cut. He has on the handmade overalls that all the younger boys have worn. Which I love them. The little bug catcher we have had since Amanda was little...they are handmade and real tough!!! Products Used:
  • Cricut title cut from Cuttin' Up at 2 then stamped with an older stamp
  • Cricut Locker talk for the handle on magnify glass, pg. 47
  • Cricut Cuttin' Up for circle on magnify glass pg. 67
  • Cricut Walk in My Garden ladybugs, caterpillar, snail, bees,
  • EK Success retro flower punches
  • vellum
  • ultra fine glitter
  • Zig pen
  • glossy accents
  • wiggle eyes, ink, glimmer mist, Art-lenz
  • Xyron cutter for one ladybug
  • PP Pink Paislee-Cubicle
  • Bazzill cardstock
  • glimmer mist
Wanted to give you cut sizes:
Large ladybug-3, small ladybug-1 1/2, snail-1, bee-1, larger bee 1 3/4. magna circle 3 1/2, and the handle.
I hope that covers it. TFL. Dawn

13 comments:

scrappinlil said...

I love your work...this is so cute and love all the bugs and especially your magnifying glass....love it. Keep them coming. TFS

Jane Wetzel said...

wow Dawn..adorable...cant believe it..when my son outgrew his overalls, I embroidered flowers on them for my daughter who is 17 mos younger! ha!ha! this reminded me of that! what a cute lo and gees..every time I see your blog..I start thinking of just scrapbooking again...:) when I come to Charlotte to visit my son I may look u up to buy u a coffee! :)

Saskia said...

WOW!!!! This is sooooo beautiful, soooooo cute!!!! Lovely, bright, happy colours!!! I love to see all the details!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Claire Phillips said...

Dawn this is wonderful - no definitely don't stop doing these amazing layouts.......I know we all love them!Those stamps are great aren't they - Gorjuss girls - you can buy them through Sugar Nellie - www.funkykits.co.uk - just go to the Sugar Nellie stamps in their manufacturers and then Gorjuss girls.Love Claire x

Claire Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Awww Dawn this really took me back and brought tears to my eyes remembering how I embroidered "Gold Bug" from the Richard Scarry books on my sons bibs that I made him! I made him sooo many pairs from fabric Mom had given me it was soo much fun to have him look for gold bug!
I left some awards for you on my blog, thank you for all the support and inspiration!
Love ya!
Brenda

Amy said...

This is a super cute layout!! I gave you a "Lovely Blog Award". Go to my blog to receive it!!

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Dawn

Greetings from Holland!!

I love your wonderful family!!

You are really blessed!!
I love your work!!

Sandy said...

Dawn...you know I love your work...I have something for you on my new blog....I know you already have it...but I am giving it to you again...LOL~

Jules said...

HI Dawn I love your Bug LO it is just gorgeous and those overalls are very cute.

Sandy said...

So happy you got the msg for the award...you really do have one lovely blog! smiles...sandy

Anonymous said...

GIRL!!! everything you do is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL.... love visiting your blog... HUGS...SK :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Just when I think I have found my favorite project of yours, BAM...there's an even better one! I love this Layout so much!!! I just dont know how you do it!!! Everything I make is so simple, you have soooooooo much amazing detail....just amazing =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...